Ninth Annual Business Executive Panel Event
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
5:15 - 7:00 P.M.
on the Auraria Campus
Join the University of Colorado Denver Business School, the Information Systems program, and the Information Systems Association for a panel discussion about how Information Technology can give business leaders major career advantages.
This event presents an opportunity for attendees to learn what executives from some of Denver's most successful companies are looking for and what they see as the future of business and IT. Hear how IT is an integral part of every aspect of business and what you can do to prepare yourself for your future.
Ted Hellmuth, Division Director of the Denver office of Robert Half Technology
This year's panelists are
- Mark Bell, Managing Director in Advisor Services Technology, Charles Schwab & Co
- Alan Cullop, Chief technology Officer, DaVita
- Sherri Hammons, CTO, IQ Navigator
- Albert Kendrick, CTO, First Bank
- Mary Anne Leach, CHCIO, Sr. Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Children's Hospital Colorado
- Jerry Nixon, Microsoft
- Wendy Pobirk, VP Strategic Planning, Oracle
- Tim Rod, Solutions Lead, CISCO Alliance Team
- Randy Weldon, Director, Supply Chain Management in the IT Department, Johns Manville
Attendees have the chance to win
an iPad Mini and other door prizes.