PhD International Marketing, Northwestern University
MBA Marketing, Indiana University
BA with distinction Political Science, Spanish, Latin American Area Studies University of Kansas
- Principles of Marketing, MKTG3000
- International Marketing, MKTG4200
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Management
- Marketing in Spain
- Marketing in Costa Rica
- University of Colorado at Denver, Instructor
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Instructor
- Regis University, Instructor
- University of Denver, Assistant Professor
Academic and Professional Activities
- Journal of Advertising
Reviewer for Special Issue on International Advertising
- Academy of International Business
Conference paper reviewer 1990 and 1991
- Symposium on Cross-Cultural Consumer and Business Studies
Conference paper reviewer 1993
- Women’s Issues Committee of the Faculty Assembly
- Marketing Club Faculty Advisor
- People’s Task Force of the College of Business
- Director of the MS in International Business
Selected Marketing Experience
- Calder LaTour Associates
- Sterling Drug Inc.
- Stern, Louis W., Adel I. El-Ansary, Roy A. Miller, Mary Lee Stansifer, and Yong June Kim, Instructor's Manual With Tests for Marketing Channels, Third Edition, Engelwood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 1988.
Working Paper Series
- "Cross-National Product Dimensions," in Dimensions of International Business, no. 5, Spring 1991, ed. N. Papadopoulos, Director of the International Business Study Group, School of Business, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada.
- "Cross-National Product Dimensions," Academy of International Business Annual Conference, Toronto, Canada, October 11-14, 1990.
- "Cross-National Consumer Values as Measured by the Rokeach Value Survey and the List of Values,” Association for Consumer Research Annual Conference, New York, New York, October 4-7, 1990.
- "Change in the Mexican American Family: The 1960s to the 1980s" AMA Workshop, Cultural and Subcultural Influences II, Chicago, Illinois, December 7-8, 1987.