Every semester, interdisciplinary teams of ERC trainees work together on projects in the "real world." While working on these interdisciplinary projects, trainees become familiar with "other" scientific disciplines, they begin building professional relationships that will continue well into the future and they gain valuable experience working in the community.
During the fall of 2010, we had five groups of trainees working on five "real world" projects:
1) A Continuing Education Needs Assessment for Occupational Health Nurses in Colorado
2) !Arriba Mi Negocio! - Working with a Spanish Language Radio Show to Raise Awareness of Construction Health and Safety
3) A White Paper for Colorado's Occupational Health Surveillance Program
4) Pesticide Worker Protection Training Video
5) The Art Students League of Denver