The Center for Health, Work & Environment, along with some of its large programs, such as Health Links and the Mountain & Plains ERC, participate in many local and national events. Some of these include health, safety, and well-being conferences, workshops, educational meetings, and other activities.
Some of our regular events include:
- Research Day, an occupational and environmental health symposium held in early spring each year
- Oscar Night, an evening of screening occupational and environmental health films created by graduate students studying EOH topics
- Health Links' Annual Celebration, a yearly event each fall to recognize the many businesses making their workplaces a healthier and safer place for employees
- Educational seminars by expert researchers
- WestON, the Western States Occupational Network Symposium, an annual fall event geared toward researchers and epidemiologists highlighting new research and developments in the occupational health field
- Exhibiting the MAP ERC programs and continuing education courses at national conferences, such as AIHce and ASSE Safety
- Networking at local conferences such as the Colorado Culture of Health and Rocky Mountain Safety
Please see our Events Calendar for upcoming events and opportunities to get involved.