Apply to receive funding to cover full statistical support for comprehensive data analysis on your MSA project.
- Attend at least one MSA Biostatistics Clinic before you apply to discuss your research plans
- Analysis and awarded CIDA time must be completed within 12 months of award date (no extensions are allowed)
- One page study description with the following components:
- Background and scientific hypothesis
- Study design
- Current analysis plan
- Scientific impact
- Statement about why you need statistical collaboration
- How did your MSA clinic visit impact this proposal?
- A strong research plan with evidence that the study design was thoughtfully considered
- Demonstrated feasibility that data needed to answer your question can be collected
- Research questions requiring challenging statistical analyses (e.g. survival analysis, longitudinal data, etc.)
We are now accepting applications for analysis projects to be completed in Fall 2019.