Strengthen your research
Receive guidance on how to design and analyze your MSA research project during one-on-one clinics with our graduate research assistants.
- Craft a testable hypotheses from your research question
- Construct data collection tools
- Develop an analysis plan specific to your study design
- Learn how to implement your analysis and interpret your findings
- Review your analysis code, procedures, tables, and figures
When to use our MSA clinics
- Use our biostatistics expertise through all phases of your MSA program
- Come to us EARLY in your study planning, and OFTEN as you are working on different aspects
- As soon as you start your planning
- Come to get advice on your study design
- Come again for help with your data collection tools
- Come again to get help on your analysis
- Come again to interpret your analysis
- Come again for help on your final presentation
Are you ready to get started?
View a calendar of available clinic sessions, and sign up for an MSA Clinic:
Program sponsored by the MSA program and Center for Innovative Design & Analysis (CIDA), Department of Biostatistics and Informatics. The MSA clinics are for medical students completing their mentored scholarly activity. At this time, we no longer offer services to MPH students completing their capstone.