Strengthen your research
Receive guidance on how to design and analyze your MSA research project during one-on-one clinics with our graduate research assistants.
- Craft a testable hypotheses from your research question
- Construct data collection tools
- Develop an analysis plan specific to your study design
- Learn how to implement your analysis and interpret your findings
- Review your analysis code, procedures, tables, and figures
When to use our MSA clinics
- Use our biostatistics expertise through all phases of your MSA program
- Come to us EARLY in your study planning, and OFTEN as you are working on different aspects
- As soon as you start your planning
- Come to get advice on your study design
- Come again for help with your data collection tools
- Come again to get help on your analysis
- Come again to interpret your analysis
- Come again for help on your final presentation
Are you ready to get started?
View a calendar of available clinic sessions, and sign up for an MSA Clinic:
Program sponsored by the MSA program and Colorado Biostatistics Consortium, Department of Biostatistics and Informatics.