Receive guidance on how to design and analyze your MSA research project during one-on-one clinics with our graduate research assistants:
- Move beyond a general research question to craft a testable hypotheses
- Choose an appropriate study design
- Develop an analysis plan consisting of your study design, data to be collected, and methods to analyze and interpret your data
- Obtain guidance on how to implement your analysis and interpret your findings
- Review analysis code, procedures, tables, and figures
View a calendar of available clinic sessions, and sign up for an MSA Clinic:
This program is paid for by the MSA program in the School of Medicine and administered by the Colorado Biostatistics Consortium and the Department of Biostatistics and Informatics graduate program.