We provide you with research development work or analysis at a group price. Focused on developmental stages of research including grant writing, pilot data analysis, and early stage investigators (residents/fellows) research projects.
Benefits for your group
- A lead statistician will be assigned to your group of investigators to help facilitate collaboration needs
- We can assign additional biostatisticians if needed, to provide access to a wider range of expertise
- Dedicate the amount of money up front for biostatistics support for your investigators
- Bill your program or department directly, instead of billing the individual investigators
- Requests are easy. Your investigators submit our online form, we schedule a meeting to determine project details and timelines.
- Provide reports of projects and investigators we have supported
Want to develop an agreement for your group?
If you are interested in setting up a new program agreement for your group, contact the CIDA Director, Nichole Carlson, at email@example.com.
- CHCO Pediatric Dental Residents
- Clinical Effectiveness and Patient Safety (CEPS) Small Grant Awardees
- College of Nursing
- ColoradoSPH Capstone Program
- Emergency Medicine
- MFM Fellowship Program
- MSA Program, School of Medicine
- University of Colorado Cancer Center