The Tribal Early Childhood Research
Center (TRC) seeks to partner with American Indian and Alaska Native
communities, programs, practitioners, and researchers to advance research into
young children’s development and early childhood programs and to facilitate the
translation of research findings to inform early childhood practice with American
Indian and Alaska Native children and families.
- To learn more about the TRC’s work, please visit our About page.
- To learn more about our project team and our Steering Committees, please visit the TRC Consortium page.
- To find out about new and ongoing TRC initiatives, please visit our TRC Updates page.
- To access resources on early childhood for tribal communities, visit our TRC Clearinghouse page.
- To view TRC presentations and abstracts of publications, please visit our Resources page.
- To view TRC funding and training opportunities, please visit our Funding & Training Opportunities page.
- To learn about becoming a TRC member, please visit our Members page.
The TRC is funded by the Administration for Children and Families, Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation (90PH0017).