Application Deadline: Feb. 1
Applicants should hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a field related to health services research (i.e., social/behavioral sciences, epidemiology, management, biological sciences or health professions) or should have completed substantial coursework in these fields. A graduate degree (or graduate work in process) in a relevant field is strongly encouraged, though the PhD program will consider exceptional candidates with a Bachelor’s degree.
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- An acceptable and verifiable GRE or MCAT score or earned MS/MA or PhD from an accredited US School. In order to maintain flexibility in allowing outstanding individuals to apply to the program, exceptions are possible.
- All applicants must have completed a minimum of one semester of college level calculus with a passing grade of B or better.
International Admissions Requirements:
- International applicants must meet the general admission requirements listed above. Please review additional requirements and information for Graduate School admission for international students.
- The program does not have funding to support international students.
February 1st of each year to be considered for admission in the summer or fall semester. Required courses are offered in the summer semester.
- Online Application: Complete the online application at the provided link. You must complete the online application form within 60 days of the date you start it. All supporting documentation for your application must be received by the above application deadline.
- If known, also identify your potential research mentor and your specific area of research interests in your application
- Students are not permitted to send transcripts. All transcripts must be sent and received at the college/university institution level. Please send all official university transcripts to:
- Clinical Science Program
ATTN: Galit Mankin
University of Colorado Denver
12401 E. 17th Avenue, B141
Aurora, CO 80045
For Program Information:
Visit the Department of Health Systems Management and Policy HSR page or the Clinical Science Graduate Program (CLSC Webpage)