Apply online now for our 2020 program.
Prepare to complete the application in one sitting, or log back in with your email to finish.
The application has 3 parts:
- Personal information (your name and background)
- Your academic background (math related courses and grades)
- References and personal statement; specifically:
- Prepare a written personal statement to describe your background and interests, your educational goals, and why you are interested in the CoSIBS. You will upload this with your electronic application.
The first step in registering is to complete the online form. Finish your application by mailing your transcripts and letters of recommendations.
Please send the following items to Melissa Koons.
Send transcripts and letters to:
- A letter of recommendation from somebody who can comment on your interests, background, and how the CoSIBS program will be of use to your educational or career goals.
- A copy of your current transcript.
Please Email Melissa Koons if you have any questions or require assistance.
13001 E 17th PL STE B119
Aurora, CO 80045
Thank you for your interest in the CoSIBS program.
Other NLHBI-sponsored SIBS programs are also accepting applications. Further information is provided at the NHLBI Summer Institute website.