The Proteomics Core Facility offers a range of services, including:
- Protein identification from Coomassie and silver stained gel bands.
- Protein identification from complex mixtures.
- Sample cleanup with C18 ZipTip or MW cut off filter.
- Protein quantitation: proteome-wide (SILAC or label-free) and targeted analysis (MRM).
- Post-translational modification analysis, including (but not limited to) phosphorylation, acetylation, methylation, oxidation, and ubiquitination.
- Phosphopeptide affinity purification.
- Multidimensional fractionation of proteins and peptides.
- Depletion of IgG/albumin and high abundance proteins (albumin, IgG, IgA, IgM, antitrypsin, transferrin, haptoglobin, fibrinogen, alpha2-macroglobulin, alpha1-acid glycoprotein, apolipoprotein AI & AII, complement C3, and transthyretin) from plasma/serum/CSF/mesenteric lymph samples to enrich low abundance proteins.
- Intact molecular weight measurement.