Students seeking admission to the Structural Biology and Biochemistry Program need to possess at least a 3.0 undergraduate GPA, and a TOEFL score of 570 (paper),
230(computer) 89(internet), if applicable. Research experience is strongly recommended. Students with excellent records and research experience who lack specific courses are encouraged to apply.
Students applying for the Fall term should take the GRE no later than October so that their scores will be available to the Program.
The application deadline is December 1st. A completed application consists of:
- Completed Online Application Form (including application fee)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts from all colleges attended--Send to graduate school directly at: University of Colorado Denver--Anschutz Medical Campus; Graduate School C296 Academic Office One; 12631 East 17th Avenue; Aurora, CO 80045
- GRE scores (Sent to school code 4875)--GRE recommended but not required.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores if native language is not English
Promising candidates will be invited to visit the campus and meet with faculty and students from the Structural Biology and Biochemistry Program.
Applications to the CU graduate school programs are now accepted on-line only. Please proceed to the Graduate School on-line site through the "Apply Online" button below. Recommendation letters are now requested and completed on-line; follow
the instructions in the on-line application. If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact Elizabeth Wethington at 303-724-7280 or email@example.com.