CURRENT DEPARTMENT EVENTS
Our department has numerous weekly colloquia as well as numerous speaker series. A snapshot of our current events for the current semester include:
- Computational Math Colloquium: Mondays from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Data Assimilation Seminar: Mondays from 12:00-2:00 p.m.
- Discrete Math Seminar: Mondays from 11:00-12:00 p.m.
- Graph Theory Seminar: Fridays from 10:00-12:00 p.m.
- Grad Chat (informal speker series for current MS and PhD students): The first Wednesday of the month from 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Math Club: Various monthly activities including a speaker series, special events, and an all-day study hall during finals week; contact Michael Ferrara for additional details.