In 2017, CU Denver joined EAB’s Student Success Collaborative, a membership of more than 475 colleges and universities across
the country working together to improve student outcomes and the student
experience. The Student Success Collaborative combines technology,
research and predictive analytics to help institutions positively change
outcomes with at-risk and off-path students, helping us reach our graduation
and retention goals. As a part of the collaborative, we have begun to implement
and utilize Navigate, a student success management system that brings
together advisors, faculty, support staff and students to create a coordinated
care network that enables targeted intervention and proactive, strategic
support for every CU Denver undergraduate student.
Navigate will allow advisors, faculty and staff the ability to:
- View a comprehensive student academic overview
to provide quick, personalized guidance.
- Identify and prioritize students in need of
support who require the most urgent attention.
- Maintain and share notes from student
appointments and interactions.
- Set appointments with students and send email
and text appointment reminders.
- Track advising appointments and walk-in traffic.
- Communicate with students directly from SSC
- Run campaigns to reach out to students based on
specific criteria and easily schedule and track appointments.
- Issue alerts on students needing additional
Need help or want to get involved? Events
Contact our Navigate team by filling out this support request and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.