CU Anschutz proudly offers a wide variety of dining options right on campus, certain to satisfy any craving.
The Leprino Building, located in the Southwest corner of campus across from UCHealth, offers many dining options:
- Chai & Chai - Serves up delicious Indian curry and middle eastern staples. Order online for speedy pickup or delivery
- Pudge Brothers Pizza - Another local Denver chain, Pudge Brothers offers 'Monster' pizzas, wings, sandwiches, and salads.
- Subway - The original "Eat Fresh." Full menu, online ordering, and delivery can be found on their website.
Bookstore Brew - First floor, near the parking office. Coda Coffee, pastries, sandwiches, and a salad bar.
Food Truck Wednesdays - Late spring through fall. Food trucks surround the courtyard at Bonfils Circle. Sit back and relax with dozens of options. Check the weekly flyer to see which trucks will be there.
Etai's - North end of Research 2. Salads, soups, and sandwiches made from healthy, local ingredients for breakfast and lunch. Order online!
Education 2 North
Woodgrain Bagels - First floor. Handcrafted bagels, espressos, salads, sandwiches, and great service. Order online!
Options Near Campus
- 21 Fitzsimons - The apartments North of the Strauss Health Science Library have a shopping center with more options. Cedar Creek Pub offers delicious pub fare and local beer, Ursula Brewery brews up its own award-winning, hoppy creations, and Lost Coffee is a local coffee shop serving up artisan brews.
- UC Health - There are eatieries at this location, including Gardenview Cafe, Courtyard Cafe, and another Dazbog Coffee.
- Children's Hospital - The Fresh Market Place cafeteria, 24/7 Station, and an Espresso and Gelato Bar are located within the Children's Hospital's walls.
- Colfax Avenue - Along the southern border of campus, there's Caribou Coffee, Chipotle, Noodles and Company, Panera Bread, Smashburger, Starbucks, Which Wich, and IHOP.