School of Medicine's doctors are nationally recognized for their work in Colorado. Here are some of the hospitals where you can find our physicians.
As a partner hospital, Children's Colorado works closely with the School of Medicine and is located on the Anschutz Medical Campus.
With an overall national ranking of 6th, many of Children's departments are ranked high: diabetes & endocrinology (No. 4), neonatology (No. 4), pulmonology (No. 5),
orthopedics (No. 7), cancer (tied for No. 9) and gastroenterology & GI
surgery (No. 10). See more rankings >>
- Denver Health has ranked in the best 5 percent for inpatient survival for three consecutive years among 117 leading academic hospitals in the University HealthSystem Consortium. It is the only safety net hospital to be ranked in the top 10 in overall quality.
- National Jewish has been ranked one of the top respiratory hospitals in the U.S. for 15 years.
- Thomson Scientific ranks National Jewish among the 25 most influential research institutions in the world in its areas of focus.
- School of Medicine faculty have been providing patient care to the Eastern Colorado Healthcare System for many years.
- In 2017, the new Veterans Affairs Medical Center is scheduled to open on the southeast side of the Anschutz Medical Campus. See a Photo Gallery →