There are three CU Foundation Palliative Care funds:
1. Palliative Care Program Fund (fund #0222322): To provide support for the Palliative Care Program at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
2. Palliative Care Research Fund (fund #0222035): To provide support for research activities related to hospice and Palliative Care at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
3. Palliative Care Fellowship Fund
(fund #0222011): To provide support for a fellowship program for palliative care clinical services, education and research at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus.
Donations made in support of the Palliative Care program initiative listed above will be dedicated solely to the purpose as directed by the donor.
Please email Cheryl Balchunas,
the Associate Director of Development at the University of Colorado Foundation or call 303-724-6871.
Assist with friend-raising and/or fundraising!
- Host a “friend-raising” event on the program’s behalf
- Help with event planning
- Help identify those who may be interested in learning more about palliative care.
- Assist the fundraising team
Help in any other way you can!
- Help increase awareness of palliative care and CU’s Palliative Care Program
- Donate some of your expertise (e.g. web design, printing, marketing)
Please email Scott.DeLaCruz@ucdenver.edu,
Palliative Care Partners Outreach Committee Chair.