The Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences at University of Colorado Denver offers a multitude of degree options and concentration areas. With faculty areas of interest and research occurring in a variety of areas, students can find innovative teachers and coursework no matter what are of mathematics they choose. We invite you to learn more about our program offerings outlined below.
Undergraduate program offerings:
We also offer a variety of resources and information for students:
- Advising: Frequently asked questions for math and non-math students
- Course and Credit Information:
- Course Descriptions: Aggregate list of math courses, descriptions of these courses, and necessary prerequisites.
- Course Schedules and Syllabi: Includes previous semester schedules for planning your future courses, and previous course syllabi to learn more about what these courses will look like and their requirements.
- Credit for AP/IB/CLEP: Find out more if your credits may be accepted by our department.
- Credit by Examination: Procedures for comprehensive exams.
- New Student Info & Resources: Everything new students to mathematics, whether they are majors or non-majors, need to know about how to be prepared for registering, succeeding in, and completing these lower level math courses. (Includes prerequisite policies and guidelines!)
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about registering, prerequisites, transfer credits, and more.