Mission: As a new student organization, OIG aims to better prepare students for oncology residencies and research fellowships by providing various speakers from unique cancer-oriented fields to answer any questions students might have on a career in oncology pharmacy.
- UCH Oncology Resident Talk - Career Path Information and Residency Tips (this will be our first meeting on September 10th)
- Research Rounds - Mini talks about oncology research occurring on the Anschutz campus
- Pediatric Oncology Pharmacy Talk
- Adult Oncology Pharmacy Talk
- Onc Pharmacy in the Pharmaceutical Industry Talk
- FDA Drug Approval - What are some new treatments in clinical trials?
||Dr. Cindy O'Bryant