Skip to main content
Sign In


Foreign Transcripts

A course-by-course transcript evaluation with grade equivalencies from a certified U.S. agency is required for the PharmCAS application. Please see the list of evaluation services. The transferability and acceptance of coursework fulfilling the pre-pharmacy requirements will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Providing a certified English translation of transcripts originally in another language may assist in this process. Course descriptions and course syllabi may also be required.

Note: English and public speaking coursework taken in a country where English is not the official and native language may not be applied toward the pre-pharmacy requirements.

Students holding a BS or higher degree in pharmacy from another country may want to consider taking the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination, which may allow them to obtain a license to practice pharmacy in the U.S.​