Phase II MSA Expectations
- Meet and communicate with Associate Director as required
- Communicate with mentor regularly
- Complete an online Research Module (via Canvas)
- Complete an Annotated Bibliography
- Complete an Abstract paper
- Attend and present Work In Progress (WIP) session fall semester
- Define approach, methods, and scholarly plan
- COMIRB certification and approval notice (if your project requires COMIRB approval).
- Students will be required to complete online evaluations and meet with the course directors as necessary to provide feedback.
Phase II MSA Course Requirements and Timeline