- Complete Phase I Interest Form during orientation
- Attend MSA lectures and seminars
- Meet one-on-one with an Associate Director
- Meet potential mentors and discuss areas of interest
- Select mentor and develop project goals
- Review relevant scholarly literature
- Attend and evaluate posters at the Annual Student Research Forum in December
- Complete MSA Phase I Project Outline in Canvas by April 15
- Complete an online research module by May 15th.
- COMIRB - If your project involves human subjects, you must complete the COMIRB certification online and plan ahead to submit your protocol
MSA Summer IDPT 6090
Requirements and Timeline
- June 1, 2020: Attend Summer IDPT 6090 Orientation
Meet/communicate with your mentor at least bi-weekly. You will be expected to work on your MSA project for 20 hours per week, for 8 weeks.
July 24 2020: Submit Abstract and Annotated bibliography via Canvas.
July 27, 2020: Upload PowerPoint slides for Work in Progress Presentation via Canvas.
July 29-30, 2020: Present current status of project and participate in Work in Progress sessions.
COMIRB certification and approval notice (if your project requires COMIRB approval) .
Students will be required to complete online evaluations and meet with the course directors as necessary to provide feedback.