SARC is a committee of experienced investigators, biostatisticians, and others. The purpose of this committee is to evaluate the scientific merit of research protocols.
To access CTRC resources investigators must become CCTSI members.
Human Subject Research Submission Portal
The University of Colorado Denver Office of Regulatory Compliance is introducing a single entry portal for all human research protocols effective August 4, 2014. The Research Submission Portal process will ensure that your human subject research at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is ready for IRB submission.
- All CTRC protocols will be submitted through this portal
- Online submission process
- Real-time tracking of where your submission is in the process
- Simultaneous reviews by CTRC, hospital(s), and the scientific review committee
- Consolidated feedback for Principle Investigator
Protocol Submission Processes