Planning & Feasibility
- What recruitment costs are you likely to incur?
- Which recruitment resources do you plan to use? Different people will learn about your trial in different ways so consider implementing multiple recruitment tools. The more effective components there are in a recruitment plan, the more likely you will reach your recruitment goals.
- Databases (i2b2, Health Data COMPASS)
Direct mailing: mass mailing, flyers, direct patient letters, postcards
- Online Media: community sites, social media (Facebook, Google), Craigslist, YouTube
- Newspapers: large circulation, local circulation, weekly circulation, neighborhood circulation, college newspapers
- Campus emails
- Radio, TV
- Lunch-N-Learn, group orientation sessions
- Community-based awareness programs
- Health fairs