Skip to main content
Sign In

Clinical Science Graduate Program

Frequently Asked Questions

Where is the Graduate School located?

The Graduate School is located on the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, CO at 13001 E. 17th Place in Building 500, Room W5107.

Where is the Clinical Science Program Administrative Office located?

The Clinical Science Program Administrative office is located on the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, CO at 12401 E. 17th Avenue in the Leprino Office Building, Room 351.

Who do I contact if I have problems registering for a course or need a permission number for a course?

Please contact Galit Mankin at 720.848.6249 or

What forms do I need to complete for exams/graduation?

Forms, deadlines and instructions for exams/thesis defense are located on the Graduate School website. See the Master's Resources page if you are a master's student. PhD students should refer to the PhD Resources page.

How can I verify that members of my committee have current Graduate Faculty appointments?

See the Graduate Faculty Directory for a list of faculty with current or expired appointments. New appointment paperwork is received on a regular basis from the programs. If a faculty member's appointment is showing as expired or they are not currently listed on the website, contact Galit Mankin, CLSC Program Administrator, to see if appointment paperwork has already been forwarded to the Graduate School or to request new appointment paperwork be completed.

What is the maximum number of credits I can transfer?

Master's degree students can transfer in up to 12 semester hours. PhD degree students can transfer in up to 30 semester hours. Credits must meet the transfer credit requirements and be approved for transfer by the program and the Graduate School.

Can I audit a course?

Students are not allowed to audit courses at the Graduate School or School of Public Health. Students who have been officially accepted may register for a course for "no credit," but will still be required to pay associated tuition and fees. Students must designate "no credit" either at the time of registration or during the Drop/Add period. "No credit" forms are available in the Registrar's Office. The Registrar's Office is located in the Education 2 North Building, room 3123.

How do I register as a non-degree student?

Please refer to:

What opportunities are there for loan repayment for clinical researchers?

The NIH Loan Repayment Program (LRP) for Clinical Research is designed to recruit and retain highly qualified health professionals as clinical investigators, repaying lenders directly for the existing principal, interest, and related expenses of qualified government and commercial education loans obtained for undergraduate, graduate, and health professional school expenses. For more information, visit the LRP website.

Is financial support available for international students?

No student financial support [for either educational costs (e.g., tuition) and/or stipend support] is available through the Clinical Science Program. As part of the application materials required, all international applicants must document that adequate financial support will be available for the entire period of study. For additional information, please review the International Student Requirements for Graduate School admissions.

Who might I contact for a CLSC course billing-related question?

For billing questions, contact the CU Anschutz Medical Campus Bursar's Office (in Education 2 North) at 303.556.2170.

I have questions about in-state/out-of-state tuition. Who should I contact?

Residency requirements and forms can be found on the CU Denver Graduate School website under Financial Aid & Tuition.

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.