Nominees for LITeS must be:
- Senior or advanced mid-career faculty members (typically Professor or Associate Professor or equivalent).
- Involved in clinical/translational research.
- Involved in academic administration or education and training programs related to clinical/translational research.
Nominees for Team LITeS must:
We welcome nominations from our CCTSI partners at CSU, Boulder, and the participating hospitals.Candidates are asked to submit a CV and biosketch, a photo, and a brief statement of research.
- Be intact teams of 5 to 8 individuals (primarily faculty).
- Work together to conduct research and/or manage an academic, health service, or other program, that involves clinical or translational research.
- Reside within one school or department, or may cut across organizational units.
Teams will submit a description of the team’s work, reasons for applying, and an idea for a team project. Participants must commit to attending all sessions of the program. Acceptance decisions are made by committee and selected participants are notified in late June.
Teams selected for LITeS will participate in the program in the same way as individual participants, but will work together on a project that is chosen by their own team, rather than one that assigned by LITeS faculty.