Community Engagement (CE) is critical to increase the reach, effectiveness, adoption, implementation, and maintenance of clinical and translational research.
The Community Engagement core through the Partnership of Academicians and Communities for Translation (PACT) aims to:
- Facilitate Community-Based Participatory Research (CBPR)
- Educate and connect investigators and communities
- Develop programs to improve relationships and build trust between academics and communities
- Build capacity in community-academic partnerships
- Provide funds for community engagement and research
To transform the way communities and researchers work together to design and conduct research by building bridges between health research, clinical practice and community health initiatives to improve the health of the people of Colorado and the Rocky Mountain Region.