You MUST be a member to use CCTSI services and resources or to obtain CCTSI funding.
- Membership is free
- Access to Clinical and Translational Research Center resources
- Access to consultative services in biostatistics, epidemiology and research design; translational informatics; regulatory support
- Access to education, training, and career development
- Pilot project and novel methods funding eligibility
- Involvement in shaping the future of clinical and translational research
Sign up for CCTSI Membership
If you wish to update an existing record, please enroll with your updated information and inform our Webmaster of the change.
- Submit information for Annual CCTSI NIH Progress Report, as requested
- Respond to requests from the Evaluation & Tracking Core
- Commit to and support CCTSI goals, including being an advocate and ambassador for the CCTSI within your department, school, or affiliated institution
- Participate on review committees, as requested
- Collaborate and share expertise
- Mentor and/or train others