Join the CCTSI if you are interested or involved in clinical and translational research or training. You MUST be a member to use CCTSI services and resources or to obtain CCTSI funding.
- Membership is free
- Access to Clinical and Translational Research Center resources
- Access to consultative services in biostatistics, epidemiology and research design; translational informatics; regulatory support; bioethics; and more
- Access to education, training, and career development
- Pilot project and novel methods funding eligibility
- Involvement in shaping the future of clinical and translational research
Sign up for CCTSI Membership
Select the membership type that best fits you, and complete the form.
- Submit information for Annual CCTSI NIH Progress Report, as requested
- Respond to requests from the Evaluation & Tracking Core
- Commit to and support CCTSI goals, including being an advocate and ambassador for the CCTSI within your department, school, or affiliated institution
- Participate on review committees, as requested
- Collaborate and share expertise
- Mentor and/or train others