Who can join a Club Sports Team?
Membership is open to all current CU Denver and Anschutz Medical Campus students. Club Teams in cooperation with national organizing bodies may limit membership based on eligibility rules. Club Teams may also require try-outs, minimum credit hours, or minimum GPA. Potential members must read and sign a release/waiver card indicating the individual understands the risks and responsibilities assumed in participation.
Follow these instructions to join a team:
1. Join IMLeagues.com
In order to join a club sports team, you must sign up for IMLeagues. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to join IMLeagues.
- Go to IMLeagues.com
- Sign up using your ucdenver.edu email.
- Click "Club Sports" on the top left of the page.
- Select the sport you would like to join, click the button "Join Team"
- Once you have joined the team, all important information will be provided via IMLeagues.
Find A Team
You can find a team by visiting the Team Info page.
2. Fill Out Necessary Forms
- All necessary forms can be filled out directly on IMLeagues.com
3. Online Payment
- Payments for each sport can be made via IMleagues.com