FALL 2017 program update:
- Intramurals & Club sports: contact Brett.email@example.com, visit www.IMleagues.com
- Intramural Archery tag starts Sept 5th
Cheer and soccer tryouts start Aug 21st
- ACE personal trainer & group fitness certification courses : Start date Sept 8th, prepare for certification and employment at the Student Wellness Center. Contact Kyle.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Move It Monday: 45 minute total body workout, free and inclusive of all fitness levels. Sports field west of Student Commons, Mondays 12-12:45 pm. FREE! Move-It Fitness Flyer.pdf
- Wellness Wednesday Yoga: 45 minute, fitness yoga. All levels welcome. 12-12:45 pm, Student Commons Gallery. Mats provided. FREE! Wellness Wednesdays Yoga.pdf
- Fit-45 @ Campus Village: 45 minute total body workout. Cardio, strength and stretch. All levels welcome. FREE! CVA Fit-45 Flyer.pdf
The building encapsulates seven dimensions of wellness: social, physical, emotional, spiritual, financial, environmental and creative. These dimensions provide the flexible space to enhance the culture of diversity and integration of CU Denver students, engaging a bustling student body in a university culture specific to CU Denver in the midst of the Auraria Campus.
As a project rooted in resolving
student needs, the students will always be at the forefront programmatic development and practice.
While many students nationwide make their universities their home, the students of CU Denver need a home away from home. A place where they can study, connect with others, learn, eat exercise, recreate, build community and develop their identities.
The Student Wellness Center is on track to open at the beginning of spring semester in 2018. Until the facility opens, CU Denver students may purchase membership to Metro State University Campus Recreation.
Check out the information below to learn more about the Student Wellness Center project, building and programs.