About Student Life
The Office of Student Life's mission is to promote student growth through involvement and leadership.
We coordinate campus events, run student organizations, assist sports teams (go Lynx!), provide information on student health insurance, connect students with volunteer opportunities, gather additional resources for students, run the Peer Advocate Leader (PAL) program, rent the lockers in North Classroom, and post pictures of you and all your friends from the events we encourage you to attend! Come check us out! We're all about student involvement on campus!
* Did you know that students who are involved on campus:
- Get better grades
- Feel a greater sense of belonging and satisfaction with CU Denver
- Are more likely to graduate
- Astin, A. W. (1993). What matters in college? Four critical years revisited. San Francisco: Jossey Bass.
- Tinto, V. (1993). Leaving College: Rethinking the Causes and Cures of Student Attrition. (2nd ed.).
- Chicago: University of Chicago Press