Our mission is to empower the CU Denver family so all may thrive.
Did you know that students who are involved on campus:
- Get better grades
- Feel a greater sense of belonging and satisfaction with CU Denver
- And are more likely to graduate?
That's where we come in. Our office is here to help you find ways to get involved on campus and in the community that resonate with you. Do you have a personal mission that you're striving toward as a part of your education? There's probably a Student Organization for that.
And what's really cool about CU Denver is that if there isn't something already in place to get you involved in a meaningful way, you can start a new program. We're here to help!
NEW this year!
The "Word of the Year" program, sponsored by CU Denver's Student Life team, challenges students to think deeply about a word/concept each year. A focus word also allows students to "Cultivate What Matters" within their college experience. The 2019-2020 word of the year is ELEVATE. Students are encouraged to reflect on how they can ELEVATE themselves and others.
- When reflecting on yourself: How can I elevate my study skills? How can I elevate my communication skills? How can I elevate my leadership skills so that I can be an effective team member and employee?
- When reflecting on others: How can I elevate my friends? How can I elevate the people around me who may need some encouragement or support? How can I elevate new ideas on this campus to create a home away from home for all our community members?
About/Contact Student Life
| Get Discounts (UniverCity Key)
| Locker rentals
Get Involved with Student Life
- CU Denver Sentry Newspaper provides students with information about campus issues and events, striving to incorporate investigative reporting, feature articles and items of general interest to its campus readership. With general management and production staff comprised of students, the newspaper provides a means of professional growth and development for writers, journalists, artists and other students.
- Leadership Programs facilitate student leadership development and student services directed towards the growth of the student as a whole person. Leadership programs help to build essential leadership skills while building bonds between students
- Sorority & Fraternity Life is currently open for expansion and in search of inter/national organizations now who would like to join our community in Spring 2020. Students, faculty and staff will be invited to join us in the search by providing feedback for inter/national organization presentations in Fall 2019.
- Student Government. The University of Colorado Denver Student Government Association (CU Denver SGA) safeguards the rights and interests of all students while recognizing and respecting the strength and diversity of each individual student.
- Student Organizations. Through involvement in a Student Organization, you will gain the opportunity to be a part of the CU Denver community; strengthen your skills in networking, communication, leadership, and time management.
Mind your health at CU Denver:
About Our Office
- Location: Tivoli Student Union Suite 303
- Hours: Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday, major US holidays, and when the Auraria Campus is closed
- Mailing Address:
Campus Box 83
PO Box 173364
Denver, CO 80217-3364
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 303-315-7288
|Student Life Support