Are you frustrated that there isn't anyplace to store your books, jackets, boots, shoes, school supplies, backpacks on campus? There is! CU Denver Student Life rents lockers!
Who may rent a locker?
We rent our lockers to CU Denver, MSU Denver, CCD, and AHEC students, staff, and even faculty!
Where are the lockers that Student Life rents?
North Classroom, 3rd floor, south-east wall (the wall closest to the atriums which face the Science Building)
How much does each locker cost?
- Top and Middle Rows: $15 per semester
- Bottom Row (also known as knee busters): $10 per semester
- Special: Rent 2 semesters, get the 3rd semester free! Semesters must be consecutive.
- CU Denver Student Discount: $5 per semester / $10 per year discount off our incredibly low prices!
* * Valid CU Denver Student ID required to receive this discount * *
How do I rent a locker?
- (optional) Visit North Classroom 3rd floor south-east wall to take a picture of (or write) the locker number you want
- Prepare $5 - $30 cash or personal check (exact change may be needed)
- Carry your Campus ID (No campus ID = no locker)
- Visit Tivoli 303 (CU Denver Student Life and Campus Community) weekdays between 9 - 4 (If the above times do not work, then e-mail Mark.Martinez@ucdenver.edu to arrange another time)
Why do you rent lockers in North Classroom when you are in the Tivoli Student Union?
That is a great question! We just do.