Books, jackets, boots, shoes, school supplies, backpacks--Are you frustrated that there isn't anyplace to store your stuff on campus? Now, there is! CU Denver Student Life rents lockers!
We rent our lockers to CU Denver, MSU Denver, CCD, and AHEC students, staff, and even faculty!
Where are the lockers that Student Life rents?
North Classroom, 3rd floor, south-east wall (the wall closest to the atriums which face the Science Building)
How much does each locker cost?
- Top and Middle Rows: $15 per semester / $30 per year
- Bottom Row (Also known as the knee busters): $10 per semester / $20 per year
- Special: Rent 2 semesters, get the 3rd semester free!
- CU Denver Student Discount: $5 per semester / $10 per year discount off our incredibly low prices!
How do I rent a locker?
- (optional) Visit North Classroom 3rd floor south-east wall
- (optional) Take a picture of (or write) the locker numbers that you want
- Bring $5 - $30 cash or personal check (exact change may be needed)
- Bring your Campus ID (No campus ID = no locker)
- Visit Tivoli 303 (CU Denver Student Life and Campus Community) weekdays between 9 - 4 (If the above times do not work, then e-mail Mark.Martinez@ucdenver.edu to arrange another time)
Why do you rent lockers in North Classroom when you are in the Tivoli Student Union?
That is a great question! We just do.