MONDAY NIGHT YOGA
Mondays, from 5pm-6pm, in the Veteran & Military Student Services Lounge
- Instructed by Comeback Yoga, hosted by Veteran & Military Student Services
- FREE to all CU Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver & Community College of Denver student veterans, military-affiliated personnel, family & friends.
- All ages & abilities welcome. Mats available upon request!
- Please contact the VMSS office at, 303-315-7300 for more information.
- Cancelled during academic breaks
Monday, MAY 13, at 1130am in the Veteran & Military Student Services Lounge
- Bring in a dish to share with your fellow students, or just stop in to say "hi" and have a bite to eat!
You are ineligible for resident tuition & fee rates at CU Denver | Anschutz, unless your student portal reflects a current CO address.
As a reminder, the VA will only pay resident
rates for tuition & fees. If you are classified as a nonresident
student, for tuition & fee purposes, any difference between the resident
& nonresident tuition & fee costs will be your sole
The deadline to submit residency documents to our office for the Spring 2019 term is May 17, 2019.2
We've billed tuition & fees to the VA for the fall 2018 term on behalf of our students currently on VA education benefits!
You will receive an automated confirmation email, regarding changes being made to your enrollment certification with the VA, any time our staff updates or changes a student's information.
No student action is required.
An AMENDMENT is created for enrollment certification updates (i.e. to correct the start date, end date, or tuition & fees).
An ADJUSTMENT is created for enrollment certification changes (i.e. changes in hours, tuition & fee amounts, or terminations).
Only CU Denver Instructor-led Study Abroad courses can be certified for Post 9-11 GI Bill users.
Pleaase visit this website for more information on how the VA processes Study Abroad courses for Post-9/11 GI Bill users.