Self-Paced Tutorials on Teaching Topics
- Assessment and Instructional Alignment (CFD) This tutorial introduces an assessment approach using the Revised Bloom’s Taxonomy. Using the taxonomy can improve your assessment system and improve student learning by aligning course objectives, activities and assessments with each other.
Creating a Rubric (CFD) This twenty minute tutorial will help you learn how to develop and use rubrics.
Universal Design (CU Online) This one hour self-paced module will guide participants through ten steps you can take when designing your course to make it mor accessible for all types of learners.
Zoom Basics (CU Online) This one hour self-paced module will help prepare participants to host and join web conferences in the online classroom.
Intro to Hybrid Teaching (CU Online) In this course, you will learn about hybrid teaching and best practices for teaching in a hybrid or blended environment.
Campus Teaching Resources
- National Teaching and Learning Forum (NTLF) is a collection of short essays written by teachers who voice their views and tell about their experiences and practices in the classroom. With our institutional subscription you can access this publication from any university computer.
- Essays on Teaching Excellence is a series of essays related to college teaching and university faculty development. Please note: the essays are only available from campus.
- Diversity & Democracy is a publication of the Association of American Colleges and Universities. Supports academic leaders and educators as they design and reshape their diversity programs.
- Network is a campus website that posts campus news, events, news, announcements, and benefits. Highlights and links are emailed to UC Denver faculty and staff each week.