These grant funds are targeted to the needs of non-tenure track part-time faculty (Lecturers). These funds support projects that seek to develop innovations in teaching or enhance the pedagogical practice of our part-time faculty.
We are hoping to fund projects that:
Funded activities could include: attending or presenting at a teaching/learning conference, workshop, or short-course (non-credit), or materials costs related to teaching.
- Develop modes of teaching that are learner-centered; or
- Promote diversity and inclusive practices in the classroom; or
- Enhance the use of high impact practices; or
- Seek to develop digital pedagogies; or
- Undertake scholarly activity focused on teaching and learning in higher education; or
- Seek to develop innovative course-based assessment.
- Funding Limit: $500
- Eligibility: Part-time faculty members (Lecturers)
- Deadline: September 15, 2017 (Fall) & February 23, 2018 (Spring)
- Activities must be carried out and funds must be expended during the semester the funds are awarded.