How do you create a learning contract?
Learning contracts are generally constructed by the student and reviewed by the teacher, with the final version being negotiated and signed by both parties. Learning contracts can be created in a few simple steps.
The steps in creating a learning contract are:
- Determine learning objectives based on student learning needs
- Choose learning resources and activities
- Select learning products that will demonstrate learning
- Set completion dates
- Determine assessment strategies
- Review, revise and implement the contract
Let's start with Step 1, defining learning objectives. >>>