To make your transfer to CU Denver as easy as possible, the Transfer Admission Center (TAC) will be using Transferology – an online transfer planning resource. If you are interested in transferring credit (from a Colorado institution) to CU Denver, we encourage you to create a Transferology account. This resource allows you to view how your coursework may transfer and/or see how your transfer credit may apply to your desired degree program. Once you have been admitted to CU Denver, you will receive your official transfer credit evaluation within 10-12 business days. If you are transferring credits from an institution outside of Colorado please see the out of state students section on the Transfer Planning Resources page.
Creating a Transferology Account
Getting started with Transferology is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Go to the Transferology website
- Click the 'Explore My Transfer Options' link
- Enter your information
Don't forget to record the e-mail address and password you used to create the account.
Reading Your Results
Once you have entered your completed courses into your Transferology account, you will be able to click on the “percentage match” box to view how the courses may be evaluated. Courses are scored as:
- Matches: These courses may be awarded after transferring, if a grade of C- (1.7) or better is earned.
- Misses: There are two types of misses: courses that will not transfer and those that will transfer if you take additional coursework (shown in gray).
- Maybe: These courses have not been reviewed by CU Denver to determine transferability.
After reviewing how the courses may transfer to CU Denver, click on the button titled “Apply Courses to a Program” to see how they may apply toward any major on campus.
Our Transfer Team is happy to answer any of your questions. Contact us at 303-315-2620 or TransferAdmission@ucdenver.edu for any assistance, or stop in anytime:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Student Commons Building
1201 Larimer St, Suite 1005
Denver, CO 80204