The Colorado advanced pharmacy practice experience (APPE) rotation match provides both North American-Trained PharmD (NTPD) students and International-Trained PharmD (ITPD) students the option to complete their APPEs rotations in Colorado, thereby maximizing their APPE rotation opportunities in the upcoming academic year.
Colorado APPE Rotation Match Timeline
- Fall Semester
- The Office of Experiential Programs (OEP) will email to students a survey, where students will identify the number of and type of rotations to complete and choose when to complete rotations from the provided rotation timeframes.
- The DDP Office will review each student's completed survey and will confirm, by email, each student's eligibility to participate in the Colorado APPE rotation match process.
- December - January
- All eligible students will review the rotation site descriptions, which defines where they may complete APPE rotations in Colorado and will enter their rotation site preferences through E*Value.
- Students who submit their site preferences in E*Value are expected to complete assigned rotation(s) at the assigned rotation site(s) and during the assigned rotation block(s). Students will adhere to the Rotation Site Availability and Drop Policy.
- Late February - The entire match should be completed! Students will view their schedules in E*Value and will have one or two days to request small changes to their schedules. After that, the preceptor(s) will be notified and no further changes will be accepted.
Eligibility Requirements to Participate in the Colorado APPE Rotation Match - All students should work with their academic advisor to confirm their eligibility to participate in the Colorado APPE rotation match.
Colorado APPE Rotation Match Information by Academic Year
- 2018-2019 Academic Year Colorado APPE Rotation Match Information
- 2019-2020 Academic Year Colorado APPE Rotation Match Information
- 2020-2021 The DDP Office will email students information about the Colorado APPE rotation match for the 2020-2021 academic year in early fall 2019