Description: The Rho Chi Society, pharmacy's academic honor society, encourages and recognizes excellence in intellectual achievement and fosters fellowship among its members. The Rho Chi Society promotes a universal recognition of members as lifelong pharmacy leaders. The fundamental objective of Rho Chi has always been to promote intellectual excellence and the advancement of the pharmaceutical sciences through the encouragement and recognition of sound scholarship and critical inquiry.
Membership requirements: Students must rank in the top 20 percent of their class to be eligible for membership in Rho Chi. After the selection process, new members are then inducted in the Spring Semester of their P2 Year, after completing one-half of the required professional didactic courses. The cost is $85 for a lifetime membership.
- Be recognized as an academic leader in pharmacy
- Opportunities to learn more about different options and career paths with invited faculty members
- Interact with P4 members and learn about rotations and tips for success
- Receive distinctive honor cords to wear at graduation
- Rho Chi tutoring
- Success Series
- Industry panel
- Residency Information Series
- Research Information Series
- Resident Meet-and-Greet
||Jennifer Trujillo, PharmD