Mission: AAPS provides a dynamic international forum for the exchange of knowledge among scientists to enhance their contributions to health. AAPS offer timely scientific programs, ongoing education, opportunities for networking, and professional development.
Description: The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) is a professional, scientific association of approximately 12,000 members employed in industry, academia, government, and other research institutes worldwide. Founded in 1986, AAPS provides a dynamic international forum for the exchange of knowledge among scientists to enhance their contributions to public health. AAPS offers timely scientific programs, ongoing education, information resources, opportunities for networking, and professional development.
Membership requirements: All students are invited to participate in the AAPS student chapter. Membership in AAPS is optional.
Membership Census (2010-2011): 25 members
- November 13-17, 2016: AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition, Denver, Colorado
- Knowledge enhancement
- Career development
- Educational opportunities
- Internships, fellowships, grants
- September 23, 2015: AAPS 3rd Annual Rocky Mountain Discussion Group Meeting
- October 13, 2015: AAPS Chapter Elections for 2015-2016
- November 2015: Movie Night
- December 2015: Invited Speaker
- February 2016: CV Workshop with Industry Professionals
- March 2016: F31 Grant Writing Workshop
- April 2016: Tour of Pharma Company
- May 2016: End of the Year Picnic
||Melanie Joy, PharmD, PhD|
Back to chart of organizations