University of Colorado School of Pharmacy
Mail Stop C238
12850 E. Montview Blvd. V20-2129
Aurora, CO 80045
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Building (V20)
Training and Education:
- Family Medicine Specialty Residency (PGY2), University of Colorado Denver (2008-2009)
- Pharmacy Practice Residency (PGY1), Denver Health Medical Center (2007-2008)
- PharmD, University of Colorado Denver School of Pharmacy (2007)
- BA, Biochemistry, University of Colorado at Boulder (2003)
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (2009)
- American Pharmaceutical Association Immunization Provider (2004)
Dr. Anderson is a Clinical Pharmacy Specialist in Adult Internal Medicine at the Gipson Eastside Family Health Center, one of the Denver Health Community Health Clinics. At this clinic site, Dr. Anderson provides pharmacotherapy consultations and patient care visits for resistant hypertension, diabetes, anticoagulation and medication management. This is also a rotation site for P4 students, PGY1 and PGY2 residents. Dr. Anderson’s areas of interest include type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, immunizations, and herbal pharmacotherapy.
Dr. Anderson participates in research related to pharmacotherapy (cardiovascular disease, dyslipidemia, diabetes) and transitions of care. She has published pharmacotherapy review articles and continuing education materials.
Dr. Anderson serves as co-advisor to the Sigma Chapter of Phi Delta Chi. She is an alumni member of the AMC Alumni Association Board and serves as the secretary for the School of Pharmacy Alumni Association Board.
- PHRD 7100: Professional Skills Development V
- PHRD 6720: Integrated Organ Systems V: CV alternative therapies, chronic management of atrial fibrillation
- PHRD 6770: Integrated Organ Systems VIII: ADD/ADHD
- PHRD 7250: Seminar on Pharmacy Issues
- PHRD 7650: Comprehensive Patient Care
- PHRD 7700: Integrated Organ Systems IX: acne, psoriasis, dermatitis