University of Colorado
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Mail Stop C238
12850 E. Montview Blvd. V20-1224
Aurora, CO 80045
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Building (V20)
Training and Education:
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Duquesne University Mylan School of Pharmacy (2001-2007)
- Pharmacy Practice Residency, Yale-New Haven Hospital (2007-2008)
- Oncology Pharmacy Specialty Residency, Roswell Park Cancer Institute (2008-2009)
Certifications and Fellowships:
- Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist (2011)
Clinical Practice Site:
University of Colorado Cancer Center (UCCC), Anschutz Outpatient Cancer Pavilion.
Services provided include provision of drug information and education, supportive care management for patients, drug counseling on chemotherapy and investigational agents, toxicity monitoring for patients on phase 1 clinical trials and pharmacy-based chemotherapy-induced anemia clinic.
This is also a rotation site for fourth-year pharmacy students, Pharmacy Practice and Oncology Pharmacy Practice residents.
Management of supportive care, optimization of cancer treatment regimens and delivery of comprehensive patient care.
Professional Membership and Service:
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplant (Pharmacy SIG Communications Subcommittee member and Membership Subcommittee liaison)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (Publications Committee Vice-Chair