Admitted students will be sent an acceptance package with several forms, all of which must be completed and returned to the school along with any corresponding documentation, fees or certificates.
We must receive, in our office:
- A completed admission response form with a deposit of $1,000 (The $1,000 nonrefundable confirmation fee will be credited to your account and is applied to your bill during the first year of school.)
- Completed residency verification form and a student information sheet
- An official copy of all transcripts from all previous colleges and universities, regardless of age or transferability, at the end of the spring semester. If you are enrolled in classes during summer, you must send an additional transcript with all completed course work from the summer as well.
- A proof of current immunization letter and form
- Basic cardiac life support (CPR) certification (adult, infant and child with AED). This must be maintained for the entire four years of the program.
If you have not submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) you should do as soon as possible. If you need assistance with your forms, please call the Financial Aid office at (303) 556-2886. You may also e-mail them at email@example.com.
For students admitted to the doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) program in fall 2011, the first course, Introduction to Pharmacy, will begin August 12, 2011. This is a seven-day required course that new students must successfully complete before continuing to the rest of the curriculum. Information and a course syllabus will be sent before the class begins. Failure to show up on the first day of orientation without prior notice will result in the withdrawal of your offer of admission and that spot will be offered to a candidate on the waitlist.
All pre-pharmacy courses must be completed and official transcripts or grade reports must submitted before students may register for or attend this course.