New students enter the program in the fall. The application deadline for the PharmD program is December 1 for entry the following autumn. For students choosing to apply for early decision, the deadline is September 1 of the year prior to the fall semester of desired entry. All application materials including the supplemental application and application fee must be received by the deadline. Late and/or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Here is a checklist for the application process:
- Review our admissions requirements.
- Apply now on PharmCAS. This application opens in June. (Please note: PharmCAS may take up to 6 weeks to verify and deliver your application to the school after you e-submit. Apply early to avoid a delay in the receipt and review of your application.)
- Complete the Supplemental Application (available for the next application period in 2012).
- Learn about our PCAT requirement.
- Sign up to take the PCAT.
- Arrange for transcripts.
- Read the FAQs.
Applicants to the University of Colorado School of Pharmacy are expected to conduct themselves within legal and ethical standards of behavior during the admission process. It is our goal to admit students with a high level of professionalism or professional potential.
You are responsible for properly completing your application, sending your supporting documentation and fees to PharmCAS and the School of Pharmacy on time, AND regularly checking the status of your file online by logging onto your PharmCAS web application. The admissions committee reserves the right to review each application on a case-by-case basis.