Timeline for Applicants to the School of Pharmacy
- July: Final PCAT test date for students applying for early decision.
- September 1: Early decision application deadline. PharmCAS, supplemental application and $50 application fee must be completed and submitted.
- September: Final PCAT test date for students applying for standard admission.
- October/November: Early decision interviews conducted on campus. Oral Proficiency Interviews conducted via phone for select applicants to assess English proficiency.
- October – March: Interviews conducted and admissions offers made on a rolling basis. Oral Proficiency Interviews conducted via phone for select applicants to assess English proficiency.
- November: Early decision application results mailed.
- December 1: Application deadline. PharmCAS, supplemental application and $50 application fee must be completed and submitted.
- January: Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) becomes available. Apply ASAP.
- Late January-early March: Interviews conducted on campus.
- April: Final results of application into the School of Pharmacy sent out.
- April: Students offered opportunity to participate in summer enrichment or summer ESL programs must submit applications.
- June: All prerequisite classes must be completed and official final transcripts must be sent to the School of Pharmacy.
- July: Admissions package sent to all admitted students. This contains important information such as CPR and vaccination information.
- July: Students who submitted FAFSA by the April 1 deadline begin receiving award letters from financial aid office.
- August: CPR certification, vaccinations and registration must be completed.
- Early August: Diversity scholarship application due.
- Late August: Financial aid is disbursed and classes begin.