How To Apply
Applications for all master's and doctoral programs are submitted electronically through the Graduate School of the University of Colorado Denver. After signing up for an account, select 'Master's' under the 'Academic Interests' menu and scroll down to 'Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences' and select "MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences."
Application requirements are:
- a completed Graduate School application
- a baccalaureate degree (or equivalent) in biology, chemistry, or a related field from an accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- a written statement expressing interest or demonstrated experience, if applicable, in the field of pharmaceutical sciences and the applicant's intended specialty track (i.e., clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, drug discovery, molecular and systems toxicology, or pharmaceutical biotechnology and drug delivery)
- two references from persons familiar with the applicant's prior academic performance, potential, character, and suitability for graduate study (using a standardized template provided to prospective students)
- the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is not required
- the TOEFL is required of applicants for whom English is not their first language
Applications will not be reviewed until all required materials have been received. The application deadline for Fall 2019 admission is April 1, 2019.
For more information, please contact Dr. David Kroll, Director of Master's Degree Programs, at (303) 724-4626 or by email to email@example.com.