Applicants must be a PharmD graduate of an accredited college of pharmacy and must be eligible for and obtain licensure in Colorado. The application deadline is January 5, 2015. All materials must be received by that date to ensure your application is considered. Applications should be submitted electronically through ASHP PhORCAS. Necessary application materials include:
- Letter of intent, not to exceed two pages, highlighting your strengths as a candidate as well as addressing the following questions:
- Describe a particular event or person that inspired you to pursue a pharmacy residency
- What specific experiences do you feel have helped best prepare you for the rigor of residency training?
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of reference using the PhORCAS Standardized Reference Template.
- Official college of pharmacy transcript. Due to the high volume of residency applications received each year, a pharmacy school GPA minimum of 3.3 is required of all applicants.
An on-site interview is required. The tentative interview dates for the 2015-2016 residency class are February 2, 2015, February 17, 2015, and February 23, 2015.
Each residency candidate is responsible for properly completing the online application, sending fees to PhORCAS on time, AND regularly checking the status of your file online by logging onto your PhORCAS web application. The Residency Advisory Committee reserves the right to review each application on a case-by-case basis.