Six 1-hour presentations on the physiology, pharmacology, delivery methods, and regulations of medical and recreational cannabis.
$25.00 per hour or purchase all six hours for $125.00 (save $25.00!)
Continuing Pharmacy Education
- Going Green: Legalization of Marijuana from the Patient, Provider, and Medical-Legal Perspectives
- Weeding Out the Myths: How Cannabis Really Works
- HASHing It Out: Overview of Medical Uses for Marijuana
- Buyer Beware: Information about Marijuana for Patients and Special Populations
- Marijuana POTpourri: The Many Delivery Forms of Medical Marijuana
- Federal and State Regulatory Considerations for Cannabis
The CU Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This educational activity has been assigned the ACPE UANs above and provides up to 6 contact hours of application-based CPE credit. To receive CE credit, participants must complete the post-program assessment with a score of 80%, complete the online evaluation, and provide their NABP eProfile ID number and month and day of their birthdate. CE credit will be uploaded to CPE Monitor within 30 days.
Continuing Nursing Education
The University of Colorado College of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Western Multi-State Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This educational activity provides up to 6 contact hours of CNE credit. To receive CE credit, participants must complete the post-test with a score of 80%, and complete the online evaluation. A certificate of completion will be e-mailed following successful completion.