Who we are
We approach each patient as a team. You don't just have an orthopedic surgeon, you have a range of health care professionals dedicated to getting you well.
How we help
We offer both surgical and non-surgical options to patients with hip and pelvis issues.
Our surgical services include arthroscopic and open procedures that aim to manage developmental, chronic, and acute pathologies affecting the hip and pelvis—including bony and soft tissue problems.
On the non-surgical side, we have a decade of experience in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment and other conservative measures.
And since sports medicine is always evolving, we are, too. We're constantly honing and developing the way we approach care by attending international trainings, leading research efforts, and more. Our diagnoses are also complemented and supported by cutting-edge imaging modalities such as CT with 3D reconstruction, MR-dGEMRIC, and dynamic ultrasound evaluation.
Common conditions we treat
We work collaboratively to treat, operatively and non-operatively, all sports medicine conditions—no matter how complex or otherwise.
Here are just a few examples.
- Femoral acetabular impingement via Pincer, Cam, Mixed-type, extra articular impingement, and other impingement mechanisms
- Labral damage, tear, and degeneration via labral repair and labral reconstruction
- Hip dysplasia via peri-acetabular-osteotomy
- Excessive femoral anteversion via de-rotational femoral osteotomy
- Piriformis syndrome
- Hamstring acute tears and chronic tendinopathy via minimally invasive procedure
- Gluteal medius/minimus pathology
- Osteitis pubis via debridement or pubic joint fusion
- Adductor pathology
- Rectus femoris avulsion
- Meralgia paresthetica