"Dissemination and Implementation Science and Qualitative Methods" - Borsika Rabin
- Rabin, A. B. (2017 September 21) "Dissemination and Implementation Science and Qualitative Methods." Qualitative Research Methods Forum. Aurora, CO.
"Undestanding adaptations to patient-centered medical home activities: The PCMH adaptations model" - Tristen L. Hall, Jodi Summers Holtrop, L. Miriam Dickenson, Russell E. Glasgow
To cite this talk:
- Hall, T.L. Summers Holtrop, J. Dickenson, L.M. Glasgow, R.E. (2017, June 15) Undestanding adaptations to patient-centered medical home activities: The PCMH adaptations model. Translational Behavioral Science. Springer US. doi. 10.1007/s13142-017-0511-3
"Implementation Science: How It Can Complement, Extend, and Challenge How You Do Science (and increase your success)" - presented by Dan Matlock and Russ Glasgow
Download Slide Deck
To cite this talk:
Matlock, D.D. & Glasgow, R.E. "Implementation Science: How It Can Complement, Extend, and Challenge How You Do Science (and increase your success)"
Enola Proctor's Keynote speech from the CU ACCORDS Getting D&I Ideas Funded workshop June 21, 2017. "Writing D&I grants: Getting started in a fast moving field."
- Proctor, E. "Writing D&I grants: Getting started in a fast moving field." Presented at Getting Dissemination and Implementation Ideas Funded: A Pragmatic Workshop in Aurora, CO. June 21, 2017.
Paul Estabrooks' Keynote speech from the CU ACCORDS Getting D&I Ideas Funded workshop June 21, 2017. "Practical use of dissemination and implementation outcomes, thoeries, and research designs."
- Estabrooks, P. "Practical use of dissemination and implementation outcomes, thoeries, and research designs." Presented at Getting Dissemination and Implementation Ideas Funded: A Pragmatic Workshop in Aurora, CO. June 22, 2017.
"How Can Clinical Practices pragmatically increase physical activity for patients with type 2 diabetes?" A systematic review
To cite this article:
- Luoma, K. A., Leavitt, I. M., Marrs, J. C., Nederveld, A. L., Regensteiner, J. G., Dunn, A. L., . . . Huebschmann, A. G. (2017, June 06). How can clinical practices pragmatically increase physical activity for patients with type 2 diabetes? A systematic review. Society of Behavioral Medicine. doi: 10.1007/s13142-017-0502-4
Russell Glasgow's recent talk at the Mentored Training in D&I Reseasrch in Cancer in St. Louis, June 2017
Download the Slide Deck
To cite the talk:
Glasgow R.E. and Gaglio, B. "Evaluation for D&I: Models, Pragmatism, Revelance RE-AIM, Resources, and Reporting." Presented at Mentored Training in D&I Reseasrch in Cancer, St. Louis, MO. June, 2017.
"Poster: Addressing Depression and Disease Distress among Primary Care Patients Receiving Self-Management Support."
Download the Poster
- Bethany M. Kwan, PhD, MSPH; Bonnie Jortberg PhD, RD, CDE; Robyn Wearner, RD; Danielle Hessler, PhD; Lawrence Fisher, PhD; Perry Dickinson, MD
Russell Glasgow's recent talk at the National Network of Depression Centers (NNDC) in August.
To cite this talk:
- R E Glasgow and W Jones. "Translating Research Into Practice - Pragmatic Research Approaches.” Presented at annual Meeting of the National Network of Depression Centers, Denver, CO Septmember, 2016
The impact of behavioral and mental health risk assessments on goal setting in primary care.
Krist AH, Glasgow RE, Heurtin-Roberts S, Sabo RT, Roby DH, Gorin SN, Balasubramanian BA, Estabrooks PA, Ory MG, Glenn BA, Phillips SM, Kessler R, Johnson SB, Rohweder CL, Fernandez ME; MOHR Study Group..
Transl Behav Med. 2016 Jun;6(2):212-9. doi: 10.1007/s13142-015-0384-2.
Free PMC Article
A comprehensive seminar on all aspects of health policy. This intimate orientation — limited to 50 registrants — will explore the many mechanisms of the policy process.
Health Policy Orientation
The RE-AIM Online Training is a web-based module that provides instruction and case examples to illustrate the five dimensions of the RE-AIM framework: Reach, Effectiveness or efficacy, Adoption, Implementation, and Maintenance. The RE-AIM framework is useful for planning new interventions, adapting existing interventions, and designing evaluations that assess the potential public health impact of interventions. The module provides users with examples of real-life application to policy/environmental change interventions.
Tips for Getting Funded: Checklists, Tools, Self-ratings and Guides for Successful Proposals in Dissemination and Implementation (D&I) Research
Visit the Site
Resources developed by Enola Proctor, Ross Brownson, Byron Powell, Ana Baumann, Ashley Hamilton and Ryan Santens
Adapted into website form by Amy Huebschmann, Chase Cameron, Demetria McNeal and Russell Glasgow
Standards for Reporting Implementation Studies (StaRI) statement
Download the PDF
Authors: Hilary Pinnock,1 Melanie Barwick,2 Christopher R Carpenter,3 Sandra Eldridge,4 Gonzalo Grandes,5 Chris J Griffiths,6 Jo Rycroft-Malone,7 Paul Meissner,8 Elizabeth Murray,9 Anita Patel,6 Aziz Sheikh, Stephanie J C Taylor6 for the StaRI Group
RE-AIM planning tool for community and clinical leaders
Adapted from UPSTREAM evaluation of the University of Colorado Department of Family Medicine program funded by the Colorado Health Foundation